- What version of Logic Pro do I need to have installed?
All our Logic Pro templates have been created in Logic Pro 9.
- What version of Ableton Live do I need to have installed?
All our Ableton Live templates have been created using Ableton Live 8.2 and are not compatible with previous versions of Ableton Live.
- Are the Ableton Live Templates campatible with Ableton Live 9?
Yes, all of our Ableton Live Templates will load without any issues in Ableton Live 9.
- How can I use the Clicksound MIDI Templates?
You are free to use any of our MIDI templates how ever you wish, however, persuent to our licence agreement you must not purchase a template and release it commercially without adding or manipulating the original content. You must alter the original state of the MIDI template. Our templates are designed to be a production starting point and must not be used in isolation in any way.
- Can I share my MIDI template with a friend?
No, the licence is assigned only to the person who originally purchased the MIDI temaplate and is not transferable, i.e. your friend will have to buy their own.
- Can I sell my MIDI template when I have finished using it?
No, each MIDI template that you purchase comes with a single-user licence for life which you have agreed to when you make the transaction to buy the product. This is not transferable.
- Do I need to credit my use of the MIDI template on any commercial release?
Well, it would be very kind and most appreciated, but it's not essential.
- I have purchased a MIDI template but I do not have the required virtual instrument needed to use the product. Can I have a refund?
All of our products have a clear description and contain details of any required virtual instruments. Please be sure to read the product page before making a purchase. If you have purchased a product in error we will issue you a refund within 3 (three) working days as long as you have not downloaded the product. If you have downloaded the product, we cannot offer any refund.
General Problem Solving
- How do I unzip the download on a Mac?
You can use the Apple Archive Utility to extract the download file.
Alternatively if the Apple Archive Utility does not work please download Keka from the link below and use Keka to unzip the download file.
- How do I unzip the download on a PC?
Download and Install WinZip from http://www.winzip.com.
Copy the Zip file to the location on your hard drive that you wish the MIDI Template to be stored.
On a PC: right click and use the "Winzip Extract To Here" tab. On a Mac: Double Click the Zip file and it will automatically unzip the folder.
- I am having difficulty logging in to my Clicksound online account.
Your username is the email address that you used to register your account. If you contiune to have difficulties logging in to your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I download the product I just bought?
You can download your product from your purchase confirmation email or alternatively, you can log in to your Clicksound online account and go to My Downloadable Products by clicking on to the My Account tab at the top of any page of the website.
- I'm having problems downloading my product
We realise that sometimes things randomly go wrong when you download files from the internet so we've assigned 10 (ten) download credits to each product, which means you have up to 10 (ten) attempts at downloading your purchase. If you are still experiencing problems downloading after using up all of your download credits, please contact email@example.com
- I'm having problems loading my product in Logic Pro / Ableton Live
Sometimes things don't go as planned, we understand this! If you're having problems loading things, we will do our best to get you up and running in no time once you've contacted us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have experienced a problem during my purchase transaction.
For any questions relating to purchase transactions, please contact us at email@example.com
Website & General
- Financial Information
All payments through our website are processed PayPal .Inc. We do not store any payment details and credit card numbers on our servers.
- If you have any other questions that are not answered above or a question relating to our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org